Go to LinkedIn.com and Join LinkedIn Today
Get the most out of LinkedIn by starting with these three easy steps.
Own a profile that truly represents you.
Ensure your connections represent your “real-world” network.
- Use webmail import to see, in seconds, all the people you know who are already on LinkedIn. You can then select who you wish to invite to join your trusted network.
- Upload a contacts file from Outlook, Palm, ACT!, or Mac Address
- View our list of your colleagues and classmates that are already on LinkedIn.
Leverage the power of your LinkedIn network!
With a profile and connections that truly represents you and your “real-world” network, you’re all set to get the most out of LinkedIn.
- Post a question on Answers and tap into the experts you’re connected to and the entire LinkedIn network. With a professional community of over 100 million, this is the perfect place for those tough questions.
- Look up someone’s profile before you meet with them. Learn their background and see who you know in common to get off to a fast start.
- Search for Service Providers and select based on trusted recommendations from people in your network. Anonymous web searches to find providers are a thing of the past.
Handout from: http://learn.linkedin.com/new-users/