At the beginning of every new year, many companies make resolutions for the upcoming year. Even though some people think it’s cheesy or that it doesn’t actually work, setting and writing down your goals in 2012 might actually help you achieve them.
Having goals in your professional and personal life are good, make sure that you have a plan of action and you are making SMART goals so that you will feel great knowing you can achieve them. SMART is made up of Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Timely. Make sure that you can reach the goals you set in the next year. To learn more about SMART goals visit http://topachievement.com/smart.html.
If you are still feeling weighed down or not sure on how to get started making your SMART goals, here are some resolutions you can tailor to fit your business:
1) RUN ON PURPOSE
2) Continue to implement company wide marketing plan and take action on it.
3) Implement more structure in supervision
4) Continue to build resources for clients
5) Conduct end of project reviews
1) Learn how to delegate and do more of it.
2) Promote your business regularly and consistently.
3) Make business planning a weekly event.
4) Learn something new.
5) Join a new business organization or networking group.
1) Increase sales in 2012 by X percent.
2) Market my business better through social media content.
3) Become known as the expert in my field.
4) Be more productive.
5) Delegate X percent of my work.
1) Go small.
2) Go mobile.
3) Go local.
4) Learn how to delegate and do more of it.
5) Invest in one new customer touch point.
© MayeCreate Design 2020 | 573-447-1836 | [email protected] | 700 Cherry St. Suite C, Columbia, MO 65201